User Signals is the most important aspect of Search Engine Optimization. In this guide, I will tell you about the 6 super easy tips to optimize your content for Users Signals. You should begin by making sure your content matches the search intent of the target keyword. In other words, if your content doesn’t fit what someone wants, Google will notice. The following are some other tips you can use to make sure your content is a hit with Google searchers:
- Your introduction should be straightforward. Rather than saying, “This topic is important as it relates to X, Y, Z, say, “Today, I am going to demonstrate X.”.
- Make sure you include images and graphics. An article with a lot of text isn’t as engaging as one with a lot of images. Long-form content is especially dependent on them.
- Link the contents of your page to external and internal resources. Therefore, readers can learn more about the topics covered in your article without having to return to search engine results.
- Make your site load faster. Bounce rates are higher on slow-loading sites. According to Pingdom, page load times are directly related to bounce rates.
- Create super readable content. Font sizes should be large (17px is my personal preference). Lists with bullets may be more effective. Divide your content into neat sections with H2 and H3 subheads.
- Stay on top of the latest trends. It’s been my experience that an update to old content results in a “freshness boost”. In addition, users are always looking for new content that matches their current interests.
Optimizing content for Users’ signals is mandatory. It is the User who decides that either content is useful or not. It is recommended that you should give a special focus to the user experience. A professional service like SEO SAVVY LAWYER can help you in this regard.